Friday, December 26, 2014

Wow What a Year!

Well I didn't think it was going to happen but it has.What a year uh.I appreciate all the encouragement and patience with us this year.It was tough going there for a while.We didn't know if hubstead could find a job and he did.I didn't know if I could get a starter garden in nor grow plants and I did.Orion fell so homesick for his old place but now he is fine and thinks he owns everything around here.Getting back on our feet took awhile and we made it.


Now next year,going to do it again but with a bigger garden more trees and do some landscaping.Getting  chickens and putting in a smokehouse.I am almost out of breath thinking about it. I know it will get done with pride and a new profound affect on both of our mental states.I am sorry to see the first year go but am looking forward to the next. Anytime you feel down just remember there's is only one other way to go and that's up. I would of never in my wildest dreams thought that I would end up here.And now I'm here I am happy.God has blessed us to unbelievable grace. I thank him daily for this.


YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU WANT,SEE WHAT YOU WANT,MAKE IT HAPPEN.




HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!

No comments: