Friday, September 11, 2015

So Much to Do

Well,it's getting close to the end of the year and still so much to get done.We got to get the gas turned back on,tires for the truck(mud and snow tires),don't look like the hubstead will get his rifle right now.He just told me that this morning.But I got to get some stuff planted for fall,cool weather is on it's way soon.I've been cleaning(yes cleaning again)this house and going through all the junk I collected over the past two years.It's funny how time goes by quick,it feels like we just moved here yesterday.It's been two years since we moved here.My peas are growing good no peas yet though.The rest of my plants are fixing to be harvested,mainly the herbs.I still have basil and sage and parsley left.I'll be bring them in this winter to grow,hopefully.

I have gourds but I don't know how many till I get the grass cut.Something else to do too.We are suppose to get some rain today,like we really need it.I want everything to dry out but that's not in the forecast.Things have been going fairly well around here.The bugs decided to come in and have been fighting them.Mainly fleas and mosquitoes. I didn't get the yard limed this year because of all the rain we've had. Got mosquitoes because of the tall grass I couldn't get cut.But soon.


All in all so far so good.The truck needs alittle work on it and the tires will help for this winter.We are still going to have a problem getting out especially if it turns into a bad winter.Which has been predicted this year,alot of snow for the south.Like I was really thrilled to hear(sarcasim) that but we'll see.We may end up with a mild one(fingers crossed).And we got to winterize the house again,We stayed nice and warm last year when we got the snow and it was great!I have the front door open right now and got a mild breeze coming in.I do miss Texas still.When everyone was cold we could have the front door open and it was still warm.And no hills to have to drive on,hubstead misses that alot.We've talked about that and maybe on down the road moving back there but it hasn't been decided.Some people can handle the cold,the older I get the less I can do it.These old bones hurt.

We are at 9/11 and today is a day to remember the WTC,so have a good one today and pray for the people who lost their lives on this day.

No comments: