Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Just alittle Update




Christmas Cactus

Just a few pictures of how things are coming along.The peas vines are going very well and have picked a few already and ate them.The parsley is thriving in the window sill too.

It's had an overcast of gloomy weather here.It's suppose to rain again this weekend.Just when I still have a lot to do.I've been going thru some more boxes that still hasn't been unpacked since we moved here.Trying to find places to put everything has been a pain.

Pantry is coming along,I ordered two shelf units with seven shelves each.This is the start of my pantry and stocking.I had to,they were on sale on Amazon for next to nothing.So this weekend gonna be busy putting them up.I've been waiting two years to get this stuff going! I have no idea what we are doing for Thanksgiving.We might smoke a turkey in the smoker.We have a Brinks smoker and have done wore the bottom out of the one of the pans.New pans need to be bought. Next month I get new tires for the truck! Yea! Just in time for winter and hopefully before it snows here,if it does.Well that's about it.I wantd to share the peas growing because I planted them in two drawers I had laying around and you can see they done very well.

No comments: