Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Catching Up Blog

Well Thanksgiving was small around here this year. Hubstead smoked a turkey and I fixed stuffing and green beans and cranberry sauce.We were going to my brothers' house but my sister-in-a was so exhausted from taking care of her mother she didn't feel like doing a dinner this year.That's alright we weren't feeling up to going anyways.

The cold is coming in a little every week and pretty soon it will be here for a couple of months.My plants outside have died down for the winter and I have my more important ones in the house.Today I need to take them and water them.

Orion got loose the other night and we had to go find him.For people who don't know who that is it's our dog.He didn't wander far,I think he was looking for that other dog that has been coming around the house.I keep it ran off because I don't know if it was a male or female ,better be safe than sorry.Anyway it's took up resident someplace else.I have my hands full with this one.Not that I don't want another dog I would love to have one but....

I have been doing more cleaning and getting organized around here.We ended up getting another bookcase for our DVDs cause we got so many.We watch alot of movies around here.

I have been getting my seed catalogs in and I have been thinking about next years garden already.I don't know how I'm going to do it but container may be easier on my back.I did good this year for what little I had.Got more plans to do gourds and luffas.

Well we are in between holidays now and the next one coming up is Christmas.I have no idea what we are going to be doing.I haven't even set up a tree.I have an artificial tree that I got from my sister-in-law and its  a small one but now I have no place to put it.Amazing uh?Considering that this place has lots of storage space but now I have used most of it.Both bedrooms are full and I would have to move our love seat that is in front of our big window but I have no place to put the love seat.Might have to get a minature tree hahaha.That would work for now uh?

No comments: