Friday, December 1, 2017

Weight Loss and Me

I am doing really well on this high fat low carb WOE(way of eating). I've lost 45 pounds since the first of July this year. I'm enjoying getting in the kitchen and cooking up new recipes too. I couldn't believe just by cutting out  sugar(oh yeah it's got to go!) and any kind of flour including wheat,processed foods,fruits that are high in sugar. You got to read labels and know how to read them. Temptation is every where and I got it down of saying no. I highly recommend this to anyone who is over weight and struggling with diabetes. This WOE lets you eat fat(yep that's what I said) like real butter and I drink whipping cream in my coffee.Try the bulletproof coffee,it's fantastic! Get ya going. I eat alot of veggies,but only the ones that grow above ground and and ones that are not high in sugar. Meat with fat is great,eggs,good oils.If you're interested look it up.I set myself up on this which was easy. Most of you know I quit smoking last year and wanted to watch my weight,well this did it.

Our cold is coming and I am dreading it this year. The last two years were really warm for winter.I have everything,so far,ready for it but you're never really ready. Me and mine caught a respiratory virus that almost did us in.I have never had anything like that.The chills,fever,coughing(alot!) so much my chest felt like it was on fire.If you get this ,go to the doctor,not only is it bad but highly contagious.I was in the room with the person for only 10 minutes.

Well I'll get back to hollar at ya when something comes up and I can think.I believe I'm still recooping from this mess.

No comments: