Friday, March 23, 2018

Getting Ready to Plant

A couple of weeks ago I went and bought the boards for the raised beds I'm putting in this weekend.And of course there is rain in the forecast but I have no choice but to get them in.I guess between rain showers.
This is the potential site for the raised beds.



All that has to be planted if they don't drown first.I have some tomatoes and peppers and strawberries. Some Rosemary and Thyme.





That little tiny thing in the big pot is Dragonfruit tree(well it will be when it gets bigger). The Avocado tree is growing and I'm propagating another to graph with this one.Behind it is the tea plant I ordered.
Isn't she beautiful? That flower came with her.I love this plant and I hope I don't kill it. I also  bought two blueberry bushes.

So I am excited to get this going.As long as this rain will stop and we get some sun.Yesterday was a good day for sun and I sat out on the back deck to watch the birds and butterflies.AND this year I finally get my chicken coop and chickens!!!! Will post pictures later.It's going to an awesome year here!

No comments: