Thursday, March 8, 2018

New Plants this Year

I'm excited! Tomorrow expecting my tea plant to come in.If it does well I'll order another.It's called camellia sinesis if you want to look it up.My Dragonfruit however is on hold and I didn't know why til I figured out it would have to go thru some cold shipping distribution places to get here,a.k.a. Denver,Colorado and Fort Worth,Tx and Dallas.So,it's going to be awhile til I get it.That's ok for now.It was cold here this morning 30 degrees.The peas can take it but I covered the rest up.I brought in a couple of things I had planted in pots.We're going to have a few more days of cold then hopefully its out of here! By the way going to get the blueberry plants this weekend.If they have anymore(Walmart).Don't know if they will do good here. Down 63 pounds,21 more pounds to go.


I copied the top part from FB while I had this on my mind this morning.I have my boards to set up my raised beds for this week.It's suppose to rain and its making me mad because the weekend is the only time I can get help but am going to try to do this myself. Next month gonna get more to setup.6 boards was only 18.00 so that was for 2 beds.I want to set up two more and that should do it for now. I'm trying  so hard this year for a bigger garden!!!


No comments: