Saturday, April 14, 2018

Shingles,not Good,Garden doing Good

I know alot of you have had shingles,for the older ones,well,I got them.They are clearing up finally.I have them around my neck and scalp and right ear.I'm hoping there is no damage.Y'all would not believe the pain it has caused.The deep throbbing is shear pain. But I am clearing up and I read where Vitamin C helps.So I had some here and have been taking them and yes it does help shingles.

My green beans are coming up! Frost got two of my little cherry tomatoes. Right now we are under a tornado watch.Going to get alot of rain today.While I'm writing this I'm also keeping an eye on the weather.I went and bought two more blueberry bushes and two raspberry bushes.I know we aren't going to have any berries this year or next but I like the idea of investing in these things.I'm looking to get a couple of fig trees and some elderberry bushes next.So I am so excited about getting this homestead going!. The chicken coop has yet to be gotten but it's gonna be here this year.
For the beans ,front,tomatoes,middle,and pea trellis,back.I also have Swiss Chard planted between the peas under the trellis.

Peas and the that space in the middle I have the Swiss Chard planted.

Can't wait to have beans climbing up this! I planted bush beans and yardlong beans.

I made my own plant markers .I found this idea on Pininterest.

Dragonfruit in the white pot with the pole,avocado(big leaves),and behind it is the tea plant.

Well there ya go that's what's going here and it's all coming together,slowly,but coming together.Y'all have a great Saturday!!!

No comments: