Monday, April 2, 2018

Started the Raised Beds and Poison oak

I was so excited about the raised beds we put in and I did a booboo though.I had raked up some dried leaves to put in the bottom of the beds and I raked up some poison oak with it.Well needless to say I got that stuff on my neck and hairline. I have never had it before so my body is going crazy. But it hasn't stopped me from working in the yard. This is what I got done so far.

I planted green beans and yard long beans here.

This is where I have peas and Swiss Chard.

Those are cherry tomatoes and peppers.I have regular tomatoes to go in the middle.My eggplant did come up and I will be putting them somewheres.Got zucchini too.

I am going to put a couple of more beds in.I know it doesn't look like much dirt in them but in one I have some branches and leaves and the other just leaves.Today I'm putting rabbit manure on them and I want to see how well they deal with it. I haven't been doing well with the containers but I am going to put some stuff out in containers in the space.As soon as I can all this will be fenced in.Hubstead isn't happy about it but.....

Since I skipped Easter on here,hope you had a good one! This is what's going on here so far.Have a great day!!

No comments: