Saturday, June 29, 2019

So Glad to Post

Hey everyone!, I have been busy trying to figure some things out.Now lets see where to start. Oh heres that cute little puppy we got last year.
Yeah 90 pound monster now.From the time he gets up til he goes to bed.

This is what he looked like.Awww don't let that up there fool ya! Oh he's very smart too.


Got the garden for this year going,

This year has been awesome! I planted zucchinis and tomatoes,green beans and yardlong beans(That's what is growing on the trellis),and okra too.This is the first to try cucumbers,and cherry ground tomatoes. Under the trellis in the blue bucket is some potatoes,meh just testing it out and I have canteloupe in the back. I did get my moringa trees going but right now they are growing slow.
Going to be great for these!


Oh why did he have to grow up????

The best news,been here over 5 years and got the homestead paid off!!!!
I have been doing some recycling on clothes,mainly pants. Here are some things.


My little rugs. The round isn't finished yet. I want to make it bigger.






Remember that dragonfruit Its getting big! 

Denium wall hanging.

I've gotten into macrame now. Dont have anything yet but Im designing my bathroom in this.
I have 3 rugs and a shower curtain. I'll come back later on this.
This is the second bathroom.Still have work to do on this one too.




AND FINALLY!!!!
Yep its here but no chicks yet. This coming up week will be picking up the chicks.I have waited for awhile for this.
Oh forgot to add in,next week will be 3 years since I stopped smoking!!!!!!!

So there has been alot going on. Alot of work going into this place now.Its strange cause this is the first time owning something outright besides the truck. I'm tickled pink about all of it.It seems things are straightening out a bit.Still have a long way to go but at least its going. It has been raining here for a few days and I don't have to water the plants that often. I definitely have to watch the rain barrels. The only big problem we're having is keeping the dogs apart.Since Ollie got over a year old,him and Rion having been fighting. It's a dominance thing now. It's been some bad ones too. So now it's shifting them from room to room. When one goes out the other stays in,when one wants in,we have to put one dog up to let the other in. It won't last. So ya'll see it's been something else around here!! Now it's time to get cleaning on the property and grow more food.Ya'll I have missed so bad blogging  on here so I hope you have a great evening!




No comments: