Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Maybe Tennesse

Two places I said I've always wanted to live, Colorado or Tennessee. Colorado is so expensive now.Well there may be an opportunity  to move to Tennessee in a couple of years. I say a couple cause there are some things to get done here.Looking at Savannah Tennessee and  it's along the the Tennessee river. I've talked to someone already up there and he said it's a really good town to live in. So as soon as I can get things together like tune up the truck going to take a road trip.

Also I have always wanted to open a trading post,just a post without using money. I think that would be good and it would help people too. I sound corny don't I? It's something to ponder.

Ok on to something cool. I'm making a makeshift Berkey water filter. I watched a video of how to do it and it would save me a lot of money.Two buckets and filter with spout. I can't wait. Also I'm looking into a woodburning stove. If this Tennessee move comes,going off grid is a big possibility.Save a ton of money. I'm getting a nice size camper/RV to live in til I can figure something about a cabin. Yes he will be there to help with all this.Long story but he got a dose of reality.


I am looking for ideas,people who have done this. The land I looked at online(and still may get if the payments are low enough) come next year, I'd be a fool not to snatch it up. The land is unrestricted which means I can park my camper on it without interference.The one I looked at has a space for a garden and plenty of timber. I'll be fun and to get away from this place. Savannah looks to have some recreation for a couple of old farts. I'm done with this place. It needs some TLC which I don't have the money to give it now.So I'll be selling to whoever has the patience.I'll sell as is.

My Marigolds are so pretty this year.



Some oils i'm using for my soaps.It smells so good!

I had an abundance of chocolate mint this year too.


This is a Wheeler bug,the sting hurts.No I didn't get stung.


  • Well that's it,just hanging out at home,tending to chickens and the garden. Ya'll have a good evening!




No comments: