Thursday, May 24, 2018

Garden is Growing,Feeling Better,New Puppy

The garden has been growing great!
Dragonfruit

Green Beans

Zucchinis

Tea plant

Swiss Chard

Things have gotten alot more since these pictures were taken. I have been eating peas and lettuce already. Next month this is going to be ready,I hope.It's wild Lettuce.

I'll be using this as a tincture for pain relief. I have found out I can't take Ibuprophren anymore so I'm going to add this to my arsenal of homemade stuff. I'm making salves right now. I made some plantain salve for my shingles that worked fairly well,I think though I should have made the plantain oil stronger.It came out nice.It does stop insect bites from itching.My soap I made came out nice too.I made a dozen bars for family and friends.






Yep meet Ollie!
Sweet as honey when he's asleep and a holy terror when he's awake!.He's half Lab/Shepherd.He loves his big brother but big brother doesn't care much for him. I got Ollie for a companion for Orion but I think that was wishful thinking on my part.BUT he's gonna stay and has already made himself quite at home.I have alot of work to do with him.

Well just a quick catch up about what's going on.I'm almost over my shingles and I'm praying  NEVER to get those again.I've never had something as painful besides child birth to hurt like that.I was alright with the itching and burning but the headaches were so bad. So now it's almost gone and I'm feeling so much better. Well this is Memorial Day weekend,y'all have a safe and great time!









No comments: