Monday, May 1, 2023

Garden setup this year.

He was 5 years old on April 1st,

this is my bull thistle in the backyard,that thing is huge!

There's a smaller one on the other side.

strawberry patch

radishes,tomatoes and peppers

brussel sprouts

tomatoes,early girls

flower bed

artichokes

carrots and winged beans





Got it in finally, all cleaned up. It was rough while still having to deal with the long haul covid but not as bad as a couple of months ago. Got a tiller and that made things easier except for the Alabama clay we got. It seems just maybe it'll work this year. They said we were going into an El Nino I'm thinking more rain. I still have these bitter melons to put in and I have no idea where to put them.


Ollie is doing so much better but his leg still pops when he runs. He's gained his weight back and he really needs to drop a little. But I'm so happy he's functioning. The chickens are putting out some decent amount of eggs and I'm setting up a bigger pen for them to run around in. I wished I could let them forage but there's seems to be two large hawks that know they're here, So that's out.


Well better get up off my behind and go do some more work. Never things to run out of when you have a homestead.

No comments: