Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Almost





Almost lost him



He loves to play with his laser light and on the 22nd of December he played too long. Ended up pulling both his back legs to the point he couldn't walk.And he got a urinary tract infection and he was really bad. Instead of taking him to the vet here and they are horrible people,I doctored him myself with cranberry chews for dogs and CBD oil and it worked great. He's back to his old self and he has become a couch troll.


It's almost that time to start in the garden and I got alot of work to do. This year I'm starting to winter sow,putting seeds in milk jugs and let them hibernate til they're ready to come up. I hope this year it won't be as hot as it was last year. So far right now it's wet and cold here (Alabama) and getting colder. But it feel good compared to that summer last year.Im going for Mountain Mint and Artichokes. We'll see what happens.

I'm doing more woodburning and starting to do windchimes'



This is just one of the 5 I've done. I've had fun with them,

I'm in the process of doing a long purple one and calling it purple rain

 
My outside one.
I'm going to do more of them for around here. Some of the beads are acrylic others are glass. The wood I'm using is Maple .


Candle Holders
These were fun.




Well I think I'm all caught up. Ollie is walking and doing good,Spring is around the corner and everyone is doing great so have a great evening and will post some more later. Oh you guys can leave me a message on here at the bottom.

No comments: