Saturday, November 26, 2022

Autumn is Here

these are what I'm making now

 It was so dry here this summer,I was exhausted trying to keep up. now that fall is here and the leaves were so pretty and the air cooled down I'm beginning to feel like my old self. Winter is knocking on the door and I love it.

I am making these

New stuff these are tea light candle holders. I woodburned them myself..


Another suncatcher.



This one is purple. I have enjoyed making these and have a big one to put on the porch. I'll post it when I'm done.

Yeah my ancestors are from Ireland and Scotland' The top one means Ireland forever and the bottom is Scotland forever. 


I can't believe I could do canning this year, but I did it. I've already opened some of the food and it was fantastic.

I've kept quite busy trying to fix up this old place and it's slowly coming together. It's been hard on me since I had that covid and I'm trying to keep it together. But boy it's hard. I really would love to go back to Texas but now NO,it's been really scary there and I'm too old to try moving again. I'm still looking to trade this doublewide for a singlewide but haven't found anything yet. My Ollie(the dog) has been such a joy to have. He keeps me laughing and on my toes.

I just checked outside, and it's pouring rain and feels so good. I wished we had this stuff this past summer. Come Spring I'm hitting that garden full force. The only thing I got growing right now is turnip greens. I found some seeds on Etsy that have just the tops not the turnips. I was doing really good on my diet but now I fell off the wagon and burned it and roasted marshmellows. It's my fault but the will power is gone. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and now here comes Christmas. Joy. Well I'm going to enjoy the rain,hope everyone has a decent evening.

No comments: