Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Dropping the social medias

 Yeah, I've been dropping the social medias sites,they are getting way too personal but that's what is coming, I guess.


I really don't have time to be on them anyways. So much work needs to be done like every year. They are predicting a hard winter here so now I've got to get the house ready from the outside in. The hens are molting so they are slacking off the eggs and the coop and pen looks like a pillow exploded. It's hilarious.


I bought a bamboo steamer. That's going to be interesting since I've never used one. Thank goodness for you tube. This one came with a lot of gadgets to get started but no book. But that's ok I'll figure it.

I'm woodburning signs right now, so far, a welcome sign and I'm working on Misty Pines. I couldn't get homestead on it. I'll post the pictures when I'm done.


The garden is doing great. The okra has been blooming and I'm picking a handful a day. I planted winged beans, really odd little beans but I haven't had any yet. The spoon tomatoes are cute and have a really big taste to them. I made a half pint of basil Pesto. Came out ok not much taste on the pine nuts. Need to find a better source for them. I even roasted them but they weren't too strong like I thought they would be.


Well hope everyone has a good evening. Not much to update on today.Lwave a message at the bottom love hearing from ya!

No comments: