Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Spring is Coming

 I think we are going to have an early spring. There are buds on the trees and bushes, I lost a hen,how I dont know but now I have 10 girls. Got covid again in December,two days before Christmas,yeah that was fun. Acted more like a bad cold this time. What ever it was it knocked that feeling I had from the first covid away.mmmm. 

I havent been on here since I got a new truck .2013 Dodge Ram. I love it.It has a camper on it and now I can put hay and feed in the back without it getting wet. Finally got something useful. I mixed some leather oil and mineral oil to do the seats. I think they are leathered covered but they might not be. The inside smells great now.

Got lots going on this year. Looking to put in an outdoor bath house and hopefully a shower. I haven't figured that one out yet. I'm going for the black round horse trough for the tub and pallets for the structure.I have a way to get the water in and if its super sunny that water will feel good after working in the garden.

Looking to do some painting on the outside of the house.It needs it. Making shudders that really close too. Have to work on doing then skirting haven't figured that one out .

Been doing a lot of woodburning,took embrodering back up. I try to keep busy.So much needs to be done . I also looking into putting in a she shed. Going this Friday to look at campers.And pallets.

Well now I'm caught up so far.

No comments: