Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Slight Rant

Everyone of you know I have a dog and I love animals. We had some new neighbors move in and they have three little dogs.I thought oh how cute and they are cute.But they are not cared for.They ended up standing in my driveway barking up a storm.Now you know we moved here for the quiet and this has not sat well with me,her letting these dogs do this.So.......yesterday was confrontation day and she yelled a bunch of obcenities at me because I chased her dog out of my yard.Needless to say I turned her in to the pound people,we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Now I don't usually do this BUT we have copperheads and water moccasins around here and I have enough to deal with watching Orion to make sure he don't get bit.How am I suppose to watch hers?Plus they were crapping right next to our truck where we have to get in.Yeah I think a small rant is in order. So far this morning I haven't heard a peep out of them.I get so tired of people letting their animals run loose.Chances here of an animal getting rabies is high and I don't like the fact I could get bit from someones dog or cat for that matter.Am I wrong? Orion is on a lead in the front yard (he has a bad habit of running off) and there is a leash law here. One that gets enforced if your animal is caught.You either pen them up(fenced in yard) or they have to be on a leash.O.k. rant over with!

No comments: