Thursday, January 8, 2015

Good thing about the Cold

The good thing about it being cold is I can sit and make my baskets.Curled up on the couch with Orion curled up in a ball,he's a happy pup.My neighbor on the other hand keeps his dog outside and I wonder.I like the cold in some aspects because it gives you time to reboot for the Spring.Keeping the work load down.It gives you time to make lists of all the things you got to do.I've brushed up on growing herbs and vegetables and composting.I've done some trading on seeds and now have enough to get me started.

My pomegrates are coming up,no grapes yet,and no cherimoyas.I'm trying to keep the pots warm as much as I can so hopefully soon.I'd like to see spring come with warmth and sunshine and the cold will be gone.I like spring,we have dogwood trees that bloom and wild flowers and daffodils.The birds come back and I can go fishing.I like the cold but I like it when it's only around 50 degrees during the day and 40 at night.

So for Thursday I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: