Monday, October 6, 2014

Ok I did real good with the luffas this year and the tomatoes grew so big.The peppers did some what ok and the herbs were beautiful.

They are huge!

Misty Pines is on her way.Next spring and summer,I'm offering gourds for sale.It's been a trying year for us here.But some of the hard work is yet to come.We have raised beds to put in come spring and new plants to get going.I hope it will be a good year to come!

I appreciate the patience you have shown,It's been tough getting settled in a new place.We have been doing some remodeling and it's coming along great.So with the gardening and remodeling we have been very busy.The snow peas I planted are growing in leaps and bounds(as long as we can keep the deer out of them).






1 comment:

Steve Lau said...

Not bad, I would still recommend the horizontal type enormous trellis for veggies that vine because the production is so much stronger. It was a pretty weak year for luffas, but I still got over 1000 fruits harvested off 12 plants this year.

It was a cool year, but I could have done better by starting seeds indoors earlier, digging deeper holes, and using more compost initially as well as doing a better job with fertilizing them enough from the start.

The angled luffas should be the most productive species out there.